Hello ^_^

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
StrawberryFlower
Lyton Singer
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Hello ^_^

Post by StrawberryFlower »

So I was like reading the forums as usual, and saw you guys talking about people looking, but not posting. I felt like I was being called out, so I finally joined!

I've been a lurker for awhile (forgot how long). I've never made an intro thread anywhere, but thought I should this time.

I can't say I'm a big Lunar fan, but I loved the PSX version (I never played the original) to death. I have so many memories of when I played it as a kid with my best friend at the time. I finally beat it for the real time not that long ago (and cried ^_^). Now with the re-make coming out, I've been silently coming here to see what's up with it. That's how I knew about a demo. I played a little of the second one on accident (rented one game, but that one came too). Never had a chance to finish it. >.> I used to sing the songs from this game whenever I was in a good mood, and I once was going to name my first son Alex. Pretty strange. XD

Anyway. Um... Hi? O.o
^Check out our stuff and join our site! :3

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Re: Hello ^_^

Post by Silver Phoenix »

Welcome StrawberryFlower. I highly recommend you play both games as the story continues and you'll enjoy both for different reasons.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Hello!

And don't mind Jenner. She wasn't calling you out; she's just always like that. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

StrawberryFlower
Lyton Singer

Okies, I might play them if I am able to find them. :3

I think it's kind of funny that I got my boyfriend into Lunar by just having it as my desktop wallpaper. He was like, "I want to play that". He started playing his own game finally! YAY! XD

I was going to talk more about myself, but I didn't want people to get bored or something. I'm a bit shy on forums, but I shall try to comment on things. :)

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

Don't be shy, no one is staring at you while you make a comment. I think....

If you look on Amazon you can find used copies at reasonable prices sometimes. You just have to actively look and you can find a bargain sometimes. You also have Craigslist and ebay as options. I also recommend watching "Let's play" on YouTube as different people record their playthroughs. This way if you've never played the Sega CD versions you get to experience their differences and the better music.

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Welcome to Lunar-Net StrawberryFlower! *gives StrawberryFlower a cookie*

I love your avatar, it's really cute! Did you draw your avatar and signature?

I agree with Silver Phoenix. If you can, try to play Lunar 2. It's just as good as the first Lunar. The Sega CD versions are also worth a watch on Youtube through "Let's Plays" if you can't actually get them.

I know how it is to be shy. I used to be really shy myself. Over the years I've opened up almost completely. This was one of the few places I wasn't really that shy about. Rest assured, we're all a friendly bunch here and won't bite. :3

I wanted to name my first dog Alex, lol. My mom wouldn't let me however, so I named him Lunar instead. Alex was a bit less weird, but whatever. My mom IS weird. XD

StrawberryFlower
Lyton Singer

YAY I LOVE COOKIES.

My boyfriend drew my avatar and all of the characters in the signature. We are making a game called Celestial Sphere, and she's my character: Corinne Rautio. My talents are currently unknown. I just made my first pixel art, but it probably sucks. :D

I'm going to try and play Lunar 2 again eventually - I just have 50 other games to play first. XD

I would've still named my son Alex, but my boyfriend didn't really like that name. O.o

I think I originally came here looking of a good information source of Lunar. Like a wiki or something (the Lunar wiki is lacking T.T) and character bios. I needed icons or artwork or something.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Welcome to the threads! And good luck with the game, the artwork is pretty snazzy.

Also, as soon as I saw your name, I immediately broke into a song, singing Strawberry Fields Forever.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

StrawberryFlower
Lyton Singer

Thanks a bunches! XD

My name is kind of random, actually. :3

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

StrawberryFlower wrote:YAY I LOVE COOKIES.

My boyfriend drew my avatar and all of the characters in the signature. We are making a game called Celestial Sphere, and she's my character: Corinne Rautio. My talents are currently unknown. I just made my first pixel art, but it probably sucks. :D

I'm going to try and play Lunar 2 again eventually - I just have 50 other games to play first. XD
Well, your boyfriend's good then. Corinne is cute. ^_^

Sounds like a cool project you two are working on! What program will you be using? Rpg Maker or something else?

And I know how it feels to need to complete a bunch of other games too. @_@

StrawberryFlower
Lyton Singer

Thanks, I'll tell him that. XD

Yeah, it's in RPG Maker. :) We're going custom everything - espeically graphics and art. We maybe be able to get a custom soundtrack, but it depends on if the guy does it for us. :D Everything's going slowly, but 'tis okies. :3

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

All good things come in time, except Lunar 3 because we want it NOW!

ilovemyguitar
Legendary Hero

Post by ilovemyguitar »

Hi, new person! *waves*

StrawberryFlower
Lyton Singer

It's cool that all good things come in time - it means it'll be good! :3 Not really - I don't know. XD

I read that a lot of you are awaiting Lunar 3, but I haven't played Lunar 2 all the way yet so I can't comment on much. I'm sure it'd be awesome, though! :D

@ilovemyguitar "Hi member of Lunar-Net!" *waves* :)

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

Welcome to the boards! I hope you get to play Lunar 2 sometime soon. :D And good luck with your game! Sounds like it would be fun to make.
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

Quark
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Quark »

Welcome! I was a lurker for about 5 years so don't feel too bad :lol:

StrawberryFlower
Lyton Singer

Thanks for the welcome, guys!