Dragon Aura 1.2* - L2EBC Save Editor (UPDATED AGAIN!)

For discussion of Lunar: Eternal Blue, the remake of Lunar 2 for Saturn/Playstation and all its translations
Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Re: Dragon Aura 1.1* - L2EBC Save Editor (UPDATED)

Post by Silver Phoenix »

Yeah, I figured that. Mystere is Leo's tongue-in-cheek persona that is supposed to be the cool alter-ego of serious Leo. They are certainly not two people.

captaindax
Red Dragon Priest

Post by captaindax »

In theory I suppose you could turn one of the character slots into Ghaleon using a ton of editing including graphic editing the save state, but the second you moved into a new area or entered battle it'd more than likely change back. Might be possible if PS1 editing ever gets big like rom hacking older systems is.

(Yay 100 posts!)
I - am that is

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

captaindax wrote:I vaguely remember people arguing about it in the past. If I could figure out a way to put Ghaleon in the party I really would. He's not a pre-programmed selectable character however.
Silver Phoenix wrote:Yeah, I figured that. Mystere is Leo's tongue-in-cheek persona that is supposed to be the cool alter-ego of serious Leo. They are certainly not two people.
I was the only one seriously arguing that Leo and Mystere were two different people. That's where you may have gotten the idea that there was an argument--really, it was just other people pointing out how ridiculous I was being.

I swear I had proof, too, but it's no longer possible to prove in the remakes. Blast. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

Here Kizzy Kizzy, let me help you into this nice padded room. You schizophrenic Lunar player. :mrgreen:

On the other hand, that would have made for a very interesting plot twist. As Ghaleon so eagarly enjoys. I was watching some Eternal Blue (SegaCD) Let's Play and the player was complaining about how Ghaleon sounded like a Andy Dick. I dunno, Andy Dick is more whiny than sinister.

captaindax
Red Dragon Priest

Post by captaindax »

Silver Phoenix wrote:Here Kizzy Kizzy, let me help you into this nice padded room. You schizophrenic Lunar player. :mrgreen:

On the other hand, that would have made for a very interesting plot twist. As Ghaleon so eagarly enjoys. I was watching some Eternal Blue (SegaCD) Let's Play and the player was complaining about how Ghaleon sounded like a Andy Dick. I dunno, Andy Dick is more whiny than sinister.
Truely, if there is a god of destiny, he is fond of plot twists. Aha, ha, ha, ha... and so am I!
I - am that is

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

Truly a great moment in Lunar history.

Joshifer
Meribian Merchant

Post by Joshifer »

does anyone know if this will work on a ps3?
I Dream of a better world. A World where Chickens can Cross Roads without having their motives questioned!.

captaindax
Red Dragon Priest

Post by captaindax »

Alright here we go people:

DRAGON AURA 1.2

Features:

All Characters Stats & Equipment & Spells - Fully Editable
Editable Silver Amt.
Several corrections and tweaks to item/spell values

This may be the last update for a while, I'm not working as much as I was and may have to look into an additional job soon on top of college. The next release should include the ability to edit inventory and possibly who's in your party to some extent. This has become a HUGE project. For those interested once this is complete (to the point where I don't see the NEED for more features) I will be looking into adding functionality to handle different save types. (And maybe looking at a SSSC editor after that).

I hope at the very least making available the entire spell and item lists has been useful to someone. I know this program is tons of fun for myself :mrgreen: I mostly created it because of my frustration at getting all the way to Zophar and realizing I was horribly lacking in items.

http://www.captaindax.net/downloads/DragonAura12.zip

Now I don't normally do this sort of thing but the economy sucks so if anyone likes what I've done and is rolling in money here's a Paypal donate link

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?c ... aNonHosted

Peace out
I - am that is

captaindax
Red Dragon Priest

Re: Dragon Aura 1.2* - L2EBC Save Editor (UPDATED AGAIN!)

Post by captaindax »

Just wanted to let people now I am considering this project closed for now, as I have a ton of stuff with work and school going on right now. If someone has a suggestion or question feel free to e-mail me at lunar2ebc@hotmail.com.
I - am that is

captaindax
Red Dragon Priest

Post by captaindax »

Hey everyone

Haven't been around and probably won't be for a while, stuffs been hectic in my life and sadly I don't have time for this project anymore.

I have fixed the link to Dragon Aura after being contacted about it. You can download the final version I last did up here:

http://www.captaindax.net/downloads/DragonAura12.zip

Thanks for everyone's support. At this point I say feel free to redistribute and host it anywhere as long as due credit is given. I'm not sure how long my old free host will be up.

One love and Blessings of Althena upon ye.

-Dax
I - am that is

DevNall
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by DevNall »

Anybody by some chance have a copy of this?

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

...No, dammit. I thought I did, but apparently I only saved a copy of this thread and never got around to grabbing the zip file. I'm running a search on a decade of backups just in case (was this really that long ago?!), but no luck so far. :/

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

I do wish this editor allowed Lucia to be playable instead of AI. Using Lucia with human strategy would be fantastic.
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

DevNall
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by DevNall »

Angelalex242 wrote: Sun Oct 24, 2021 7:40 pm I do wish this editor allowed Lucia to be playable instead of AI. Using Lucia with human strategy would be fantastic.
That's not really something that's determined by a save file. The save file is basically just "Here's the people in the party, their stats, money, items, equipment, and spells, and here's the flags for the events/treasure boxes you've already done."

For something like that, you'd have to hack the code or use some GameShark-esque type solution.

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

Ah, I see. You can alter stat growth, but...not the AI.

Can you alter which AI she uses? Like giving her Disc 2 AI all game long?
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.