For the love of Nall

For discussion of Lunar: Eternal Blue, the remake of Lunar 2 for Saturn/Playstation and all its translations
LDSai
Meryod Yokel
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

For the love of Nall

Post by LDSai »

I love Eternal Blue Complete. It was the main reason for why I purchased a PS1 When I saw an ad for it in a video game magazine. I even remember where I got the game from and saving up just to get this game. I then went back and got Sliver Star story complete. In both games, my favorite character will always be Nall. His design and personality was something at the time had never seen in a video game. He mostly reminds me of Rufio from the movie 'Hook'. I wanted to see more of him and finding out that he was one of the legendary dragons was icing on the cake. I even like the relationship he and Rudy end up having. I recently found fanfiction I wrote when I was younger where Ruby finally transforms, this was before I saw the sketch design of her human form that was released. Is there anyone out there who likes Nall or even Ruby out there?

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Re: For the love of Nall

Post by Kizyr »

We totally need to get Lunartic posting back here -- she's the biggest Nall fan.

And yeah, Nall's design had to have been at least partly inspired by Rufio. (The English manual took this even further by nicknaming the Dragon Kids the Lostest Boys.) KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

LDSai
Meryod Yokel

Post by LDSai »

Which I have. I should go back and reread the comics they added in the English strategy guide. Of course I loved Nall's comic and I loved the one of Leo they had. Don't know if I want to rewrite my Nall fan fiction.

OliviasA90sKid
Burg Farmer

Post by OliviasA90sKid »

I love Nall! He's probably my favorite character in both Lunar 1 and 2.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

For people into t-shirts, XSeed still has the Nall one available on their site.

MaroonChan
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by MaroonChan »

Huh...they do. The Nall one they have amuses me. If I had money to spare totally would get that...well maybe.

I love Nall myself. He's so freaking funny. XD I have many quotes written down from Lunar and most are said by him. He looked pretty darn awesome in Lunar 2 as well.