The Lunar Dragons

For discussion of Lunar: Eternal Blue, the remake of Lunar 2 for Saturn/Playstation and all its translations
LDSai
Meryod Yokel
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

The Lunar Dragons

Post by LDSai »

So I was digging through a draw when I found some old Lunar Eternal Blue fan fiction I wrote a long time ago. I read one where Nall was put in jail for always stealing a lot (For good, of course). I then thought of something. In the Lunar universe, besides the main group and villains, do the other people of Lunar know the dragon's identities, I.E their names and the fact that they are dragons?

MaroonChan
Black Dragon Wizard

Re: The Lunar Dragons

Post by MaroonChan »

That's actually an interesting idea. I know typically they don't seem to transform into a human form...other then Nall. But that would be a cool thing to do for a fan fiction or something.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

I'm pretty sure not. The Dragon Kids / Lostest Boys didn't seem to know that he was a dragon, and if anyone would know, it'd be them. They may have known that there was something weird about him -- like how he'd never age, while they had to leave when they grew taller than him -- but I'm pretty sure there wasn't anything about what he was.

And of course Ruby wasn't known to be a dragon by anyone.

It does seem like the Black and Blue dragons ought to have been stranded out in the world somewhere as well when their auras were stolen. Heh, Zoc in SSSC thought he'd found a dragon in a swamp; maybe they could do the opposite and pretend to be other creatures.

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

It is a pity the Blue and Black dragons didn't get more characterization. Particularly if they both had human forms, and spent more time actually interacting with the party instead of...I dunno, dematerializing in their caves when their auras were stolen, or something?

I'm not quite sure what happened to the aura stolen blue and black dragons.
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.