Destiny got stuck.

For discussion of Lunar: Eternal Blue, the remake of Lunar 2 for Saturn/Playstation and all its translations
ZeroVortex
Burg Farmer
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Destiny got stuck.

Post by ZeroVortex »

i have the original EBC with the lucia pendant all the collectibles etc. ripped my gamedata to epsxe emulator and am playing it on there for possibly the millionth time.

this time i decided to use cheats for the first time. it was fun but now ive hit a fatal snag. using the walkthrough walls cheat i hit the palace where red dragon is located.

i was using the destiny and got stuck there now i cant move the destiny without getting glitched back into the palace..is there any way to reset the destinys position?(IE where leo finally gives you control of it, i can use the cheat to walk there if needed)
i have unlocked all 4 dragons and omw to pentagulia.. i can post screenies if requested..if theres no fix perhaps someone has a gamesave for epsxe thats at the point of red dragon complete?

serves me right for using gameshark codes :| ....i really hate losing game progress :x

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Re: Destiny got stuck.

Post by Kizyr »

Some storyline events may reset the Destiny's position (starting the epilogue, destroying Pentagulia, after Neo-Vane's crash) but... chances are to get to them from where you are, you'll need the Destiny.

...sorry, but I think you may be stuck. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

ZeroVortex
Burg Farmer

Post by ZeroVortex »

Kizyr wrote:Some storyline events may reset the Destiny's position (starting the epilogue, destroying Pentagulia, after Neo-Vane's crash) but... chances are to get to them from where you are, you'll need the Destiny.

...sorry, but I think you may be stuck. KF
would you happen to have a gamesave? one that starts after ruby is dragonized? and before going to free althena (or at least try to XD) from pentagulia?

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps/197807-lunar ... blue/saves

These are the saves I know of, but none of them appear to be very close to you are. The closest would be the one in Disc 3.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

ZeroVortex
Burg Farmer

Post by ZeroVortex »

Sonic# wrote:http://www.gamefaqs.com/ps/197807-lunar ... blue/saves

These are the saves I know of, but none of them appear to be very close to you are. The closest would be the one in Disc 3.
awesome.. now i just need to find out how to stick it in my memcard file...