This time I am liking EBC a lot more than most

For discussion of Lunar: Eternal Blue, the remake of Lunar 2 for Saturn/Playstation and all its translations
waterpolowrestle
Nanza Bandit
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

This time I am liking EBC a lot more than most

Post by waterpolowrestle »

The Lunar world relaxes me so much having more action packed hunky and meaty storyline is a positively chunked out haul. Meshed together characters. Still one of the only role playing games that has an epic feel to me, seems like.

waterpolowrestle
Nanza Bandit

Re: This time I am liking EBC a lot more than most

Well, this thread can be left open, then.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

Again, you aren't the one who gets to decide that.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

waterpolowrestle
Nanza Bandit

I play Lunar daily with Eternal Blue all the time now. I devote a moment to think about what I want to do when I can't get around to popping the disc in.

Leo
BANNED

Post by Leo »

waterpolowrestle wrote:I play Lunar daily with Eternal Blue all the time now. I devote a moment to think about what I want to do when I can't get around to popping the disc in.
I put on my robe and wizard hat

waterpolowrestle
Nanza Bandit

Where I am now I'm having more fun with role-playing games, like leaving Lucia in a cursed state in the middle of the desert is pretty crackin funny.