Extracting

For discussion of Lunar: Eternal Blue, the remake of Lunar 2 for Saturn/Playstation and all its translations
Punisher699
Pao Hunter
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Extracting

Post by Punisher699 »

When I try to extract sound effects/battle voices from this cd

I could'nt find anything ... But I did the same extraction process for SSSC and I've got everything

Any thoughts ?

Thx

JonOU812
Red Dragon Priest

Re: Extracting

Post by JonOU812 »

extracting for what?
Check Out My Youtube Channel: YOUTUBE
Follow Me on Twitter: TWITTER
Watch Me Stream: TWITCH

Punisher699
Pao Hunter

Post by Punisher699 »

Ripping for a fan game

JonOU812
Red Dragon Priest

Post by JonOU812 »

ahh, Don't know then, sorry.
Check Out My Youtube Channel: YOUTUBE
Follow Me on Twitter: TWITTER
Watch Me Stream: TWITCH

Punisher699
Pao Hunter

Post by Punisher699 »

Maybe someone has these soundtracks or battle voices

Shiva Indis
White Dragon Knight

Post by Shiva Indis »

When I messed around with this, I'm pretty sure I used some XA extractor utility on both Playstation games with equal success. What program are you using?
「まあいいけど。」

Dark_Fairy
White Dragon Knight

Post by Dark_Fairy »

Sorry for the late reply, I'm sure you probably figured out what you needed to do by now, but if not, I explained in a thread many years ago on how to use a program called PSXMC 2.53. I explained in this topic how to use it: http://www.lunarthreads.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1750
Dark_Fairy wrote: Open the program and click the CD-Rom button next to open. If you haven't already got the data from the disk, let it check the disk. If you have then a menu will pop up saying 'The CDAZ file was found from the local disk' when this pops up click 'This CDAZ is adopted'. Now, click the little tab that says convertion there you can set the audio to how you want it. (Mine was on mono, so I switched it to stereo.) Then just click Start convert... down at the bottom and it should rip them.
I deleted some parts out of my quote about ripping the FMVs from the game since you only need the sounds.

Because the program is so old though, you might need to play around with it a bit in order to get it to work on a modern OS. However, it worked really good back when I used it on Windows XP. According to that topic I apparently played around with it on Windows 7 and it worked...but I don't remember doing that...LOL. So I think you should be able to use the program as long as you have Windows.