Bromides In the Game??

For discussion of Lunar: Eternal Blue, the remake of Lunar 2 for Saturn/Playstation and all its translations
burn321
Lann Fisherman
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Bromides In the Game??

Post by burn321 »

Are there any time sensitive bromides that have to be collected early on aside from the ones that move the story along? (The bromide you get of Lucia in Larpa ect.) Or can you just save them all for the epilogue?
"Lucia, I know you're not feeling very well......but I need to make sure that we're straight about something. Hiro is helping you out 'cause he's a nice guy, but he's ALL mine. Got that?"- Ruby

"What...what do you mean by that? I don't understand." - Lucia

"I mean you shouldn't get too close to Hiro, because you'd be setting yourself up for a fall." - Ruby

"Now I understand. You mean that Hiro tends to trip people who get too close. I will remember to walk several paces behind him in the future." - Lucia

"No, no, no! That's not what I meant! You're too dense to be a threat to me...let's just go!" - Ruby

JonOU812
Red Dragon Priest

Re: Bromides In the Game??

Post by JonOU812 »

Aside from the first one I think, don't quote me on this, that once you miss it/skip over it you can't get it again. Jean's bromide in the Illusion forest is a good example however i'm not sure you can return later, mainly cause I can't remember if you could.
Check Out My Youtube Channel: YOUTUBE
Follow Me on Twitter: TWITTER
Watch Me Stream: TWITCH

burn321
Lann Fisherman

Post by burn321 »

Yeah Dancing Queen I think is time sensitive because you can't go back to the Illusion woods, but the whole caravan moves so maybe it's not. I don't know I've never not gotten it in the Illusion woods so I can't remember
"Lucia, I know you're not feeling very well......but I need to make sure that we're straight about something. Hiro is helping you out 'cause he's a nice guy, but he's ALL mine. Got that?"- Ruby

"What...what do you mean by that? I don't understand." - Lucia

"I mean you shouldn't get too close to Hiro, because you'd be setting yourself up for a fall." - Ruby

"Now I understand. You mean that Hiro tends to trip people who get too close. I will remember to walk several paces behind him in the future." - Lucia

"No, no, no! That's not what I meant! You're too dense to be a threat to me...let's just go!" - Ruby

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

There's actually a list of bromide locations in the Japanese-English differences page (http://www.lunar-net.com/ebc/ebc_diff.php) since the locations differ for some between versions.

But, the only ones that I think are time sensitive and are technically possible to miss permanently are:
2 - Mia's Bromide (not sure, haven't tested)
3 - Jessica's Bromide (not sure, haven't tested)
4 - Lucia's Bromide 1 (might not be possible to skip because of story triggers)
8 - Jean's Bromide 2

Let me know if you do test those, though, and find out for sure. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)