Highest recorded level for Lunar?

For discussion of Lunar: Eternal Blue, the remake of Lunar 2 for Saturn/Playstation and all its translations
burn321
Lann Fisherman
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Highest recorded level for Lunar?

Post by burn321 »

Hi, I'm replaying Lunar (again) and I'm in the red dragon cave when i reached level 50 (the level Hiro gets trip sword) and i was curious about the highest level you can level grind to in the game, what's everyone's highest remembered/recordes level?
"Lucia, I know you're not feeling very well......but I need to make sure that we're straight about something. Hiro is helping you out 'cause he's a nice guy, but he's ALL mine. Got that?"- Ruby

"What...what do you mean by that? I don't understand." - Lucia

"I mean you shouldn't get too close to Hiro, because you'd be setting yourself up for a fall." - Ruby

"Now I understand. You mean that Hiro tends to trip people who get too close. I will remember to walk several paces behind him in the future." - Lucia

"No, no, no! That's not what I meant! You're too dense to be a threat to me...let's just go!" - Ruby

JonOU812
Red Dragon Priest

Re: Highest recorded level for Lunar?

Post by JonOU812 »

The highest level I can remember was around the mid 50's for all characters and I was in Zophar's domain (or whatever that level is called)........and I stopped.....because I was out of healing items, out of MP, and couldn't find my way back....very sad that I erased that save file
Check Out My Youtube Channel: YOUTUBE
Follow Me on Twitter: TWITTER
Watch Me Stream: TWITCH

Leo
BANNED

Post by Leo »

Mid 60's here. I've never had a Lunar character reach 70.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

On the Shrine to Ghaleon message board, there are a few super-levelers around, and so I know some of them have gone up to Level 99 in all characters (in TSS, SSS, EB, and EBC). As for myself, I've used an emulator to speed through battles and get everyone to Level 99 in EB, but for EBC the highest I've gotten was somewhere in the 60s. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Is the Shrine's messageboard up again? Last I looked, a few years ago, it wasn't.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Alunissage wrote:Is the Shrine's messageboard up again? Last I looked, a few years ago, it wasn't.
They had to move house a few times, but it's up at http://minishrine.proboards.com/ for the time being. It's not as active as in the past, but still has a few regular posters and a few posts a day (er, well, rather like us). I haven't posted in ages though... KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

Grefyrvos
Saith Pirate

Post by Grefyrvos »

I was bored one day and EXP abused my Epilogue to Level 99 across the board using the loveable Chiro Mongrels.

But, prior to that, I'm reasonably certain that my Epilogue max was like 71 and my pre-Epilogue max is like 56.

It is interesting looking at the maximums for some of the stats at Level 99 - all of the party members have Max HP values that are multiples of 111, for instance.
Avatar created by my old pal, FearTheChopstick, c. many years ago.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Do you happen to have those stats handy? Someone else here once gave me the level 99 stats for Hiro, I think, but not anyone else. I do plan on going through that game someday and noting down all the stats at all the levels (assuming no one else has done that), but I haven't yet.

Grefyrvos
Saith Pirate

Post by Grefyrvos »

Yeah, sure.

These are the stats for everyone (barring Lucia, obviously) with no equipment whatsoever:

Code: Select all

Hiro
HP: 999             MP: 500
Attack: 200         Attacks: 3
Defense: 220        Agility: 200
Speed: 220          Wisdom: 205
Magic Defense: 215  Range: 35
Luck: 17

Ronfar
HP: 888             MP: 600
Attack: 210         Attacks: 2
Defense: 200        Agility: 160
Speed: 175          Wisdom: 225
Magic Defense: 215  Range: 25
Luck: 20

Jean
HP: 888             MP: 350
Attack: 180         Attacks: 5
Defense: 200        Agility: 230
Speed: 250          Wisdom: 180
Magic Defense: 190  Range: 40
Luck: 19

Lemina
HP: 777             MP: 850
Attack: 125         Attacks: 1
Defense: 180        Agility: 140
Speed: 150          Wisdom: 250
Magic Defense: 250  Range: 23
Luck: 15

Leo
HP: 999             MP: 330
Attack: 270         Attacks: 3
Defense: 230        Agility: 180
Speed: 165          Wisdom: 170
Magic Defense: 165  Range: 30
Luck: 14
Edit - After typing all of that out, I just now realized that it would have been easier to just take pictures. >_>

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Interesting. I think in EB Leo's stats were the same as Hiro's (certainly he always joined at the same level as Hiro), but that's clearly not the case here. I'm also surprised that they both stay at 3 attacks throughout, while Jean gets 5. And poor Ronfar and Lemina really don't get any more either.

It might be of interest to compare to SSSC's final numbers. Every character (of the main five) gets one last attack at level 99, bringing Alex and Kyle up to 5, Jessica to 4, and Nash and Mia to 3. Nash and Mia don't get their second attacks until level 55, though. Jessica gets her third and Alex his fourth at level 64, while Kyle gets his fourth at 75. On the other hand, the highest HP any of them get is Kyle at 555, which is also Mia's max MP. In general, all of the stats except for number of attacks seem to be a fair bit lower.

Grefyrvos
Saith Pirate

Post by Grefyrvos »

Leo barely kisses the 3 attacks threshold, if I remember correctly - I'm pretty sure he hits it somewhere between 90 and 99. (Meanwhile, Hiro hits 3 much earlier AND has access to Althena's Sword for an additional one, to boot...)

All-around, Leo just kinda got the shaft compared to Hiro. (Maybe it just seems worse to me, since battles at Level 99 are often over by the time Hiro and Jean use up their attacks, but Leo just kinda seems like he's dead weight at the level cap...)

brit
White Dragon Knight

Post by brit »

I think the highest I've ever gone was level 67 for Hiro.

3DS | 3652-1775-0152
PSN | Psychobrit08
SWITCH | SW-1497-7723-9594

** please let me know if you add me **

The Greatest Story
Nanza Bandit

Post by The Greatest Story »

brit wrote:I think the highest I've ever gone was level 67 for Hiro.
Just posting cause I love your profile quote :cry: