Static Levels

For discussion of Lunar: Eternal Blue, the remake of Lunar 2 for Saturn/Playstation and all its translations
Angelalex242
Legendary Hero
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Static Levels

Post by Angelalex242 »

I have noticed...and verified, that new characters join your party at static levels. Lemina always starts at level 20...even when the rest of your party overlevels looking for cute ribbons. Heh. Forgot about that, or I'd have recruited her on my ribbon hunt.
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

Alunissage
Goddess

Re: Static Levels

Post by Alunissage »

Heh, yeah, I noticed that (and noted it all down with a disturbing amount of thoroughness). When I get home I'll look up the stats stuff and post some of it here, since you might be interested. If you haven't already done so, take a look through the EBC Playthrough thread for various notes from jay_are and brit (playing the Japanese version) and me (playing the US one). I was thinking during all that that it was a shame you weren't around at the time.

This is the thread:
http://lunarthreads.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=5774

Alunissage
Goddess

Re: Static Levels

Post by Alunissage »

OK, looking at my notes, new party members join at specific levels (and have exactly the amount of EXP it takes to get to that particular level), but they re-join at levels, or rather, at EXP amounts, based on Hiro's (I assume). For example, when I got Ronfar first in Pentagulia, Hiro was at level 32 with 56782 EXP, and Ronfar joined at level 32 and 55812 EXP. But when I reloaded and got Ronfar last of the three, Hiro was at level 33 with 62890 EXP -- and Ronfar joined at level 33 with 60689 EXP. (After Azado, they'd only been about 340 EXP apart.) I haven't gathered enough data points to calculate any sort of rule yet, but I'll probably do it someday.