Screenshot of Seagull Tavern anyone?

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Screenshot of Seagull Tavern anyone?

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

Does anyone know where I might get a screenshot of the Tavern in Meribia? I was looking through the screenshots on this site, but unless I missed it, looks like it doesn't haven it.

Thanks! ^^b

Bravo 29
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Bravo 29 »

Hey there,

Are you looking for the outside or inside the tavern? There's plenty of shots of the interior here: http://www.lunar-net.com/sssc/screens/screens41.php Unfortunately, the index covers only the important shots, as I'm sure you've already discovered. Just look for screenshots with Kyle, Nash, or Laike talking, and you'll see them. However, it's only a small portion, not the entire interior, per se.

Ooh! Another idea just came to me. Do you have the Official SSSC Guide? They might have an entire shot of the whole interior, and most likely exterior. You'd have to scan them, but I thought it'd be worth a shot. Hope this helps.

Zophar
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Zophar »

If you want me to, I could pull out my trusty ps1 emulator and get you that background. I don't think it would take all that long to do since inside areas are relatively easy to work with. Though I can't guarantee that it will be NPC free. Just let me know if you need it.

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

Heya Zophie,

Yeah, that would be awesome if it won't take away from TES time. It's not highly important at the moment, just something I'll need in the future. But if you could get a screen of the outside and interior that would be great, it doesn't matter if there are NPCs... in fact, that might be helpful.

The reason I'm asking is that I need some reference for my Tear comic and I want to try to make the comic as authentic as I can. ^^

Bravo, thanks as well!

Take care now :)