Lunar on X-Box 360?!

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by Benevolent_Ghaleon »

phyco126 wrote:Still, I would rather just see the games made available for the PSP :P

Then the PSP would actually have value outside of illegal emulation.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

To you maybe, but for me the PSP already has value enough in just the system itself. There are a couple of good games for it already, and the fact you can buy portable movies is always a plus (not sure I would do that though, I think I'll stick to plain-jane DVDs, at least for now.)

The only way to make the PSP better for me is to allow PS1 games to be played on it, and only because of Lunar. Of course, I still would absolutely LOVE to have every lunar game ever made re-formatted for the PSP and re-released in one large bulk package. Sort of like what WD did for Arc the Lad (shame I never got that game.)

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

ilovemyguitar
Legendary Hero

Post by ilovemyguitar »

I honestly wouldn't hold out for a big, bulk Lunar re-release, ever. Companies prefer to release titles indivually, because they turn a bigger profit from selling more individual products. For an example of this, look at the NES titles that were re-released on the Game Boy Advance. Nintendo could have EASILY packed a bunch of these games onto a single game cartridge, but releasing them all separately made them more money.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Oh, I understand that it would never happen, it's just my desire for them to do it. Besides, with WD out of the picture, I really wouldn't think the bulk package would be dealt with properly. Still, I suppose we have a better chance of seeing EBC remade for the GBA :P

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Atticus
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Atticus »

I could care less system its on really
As reformer Sega President said it was Hardware that ran the Software
And fact I get all systems :wink: (Tho PS3 1st time in long time make me think about skiping it for long time >>)
I go for systems with games I want 1st
So in end I going for Wii & 360 when everthing is out
If I had pick tho I would love it be on Wii more tho ^^

kyle1992
Red Dragon Priest

Post by kyle1992 »

well as much as i admit it would be lovely but, wouldn't it change the look of SSSc and EB into a 3D instead of a 2D?
"may you go with god's protection"-Nicholas D.Wolfwood

Dragonmaster Dyne
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Dragonmaster Dyne »

Im kinda hoping to see what that would be like
Today is two days before the day after tomorrow.

Nall.TWK
Lostest Boy

Post by Nall.TWK »

3D would be interesting. If that were to happen, I would hope it'd be a good 3D remake. I'm still a 2D person though. I miss 2D games, and sometimes wish they were still made. But after seeing Lunar Legend for GBA and Lunar Dragon Song for DS, I wonder if the game should be remade on a new system. If it is, I don't think I want it to be changed much.
If xbox 360 was one of the systems Lunar is remade, that's great. But I'm not much of an xbox person. I think psp would be a great system for it, because of portability and a playing it on a wide screen. although I'd even like to see it on wii ps2/3 or xbox, with a wide screen option. But I think not many care too much for a feature like that, but I think it'd look neat.
君と私でヒューヒューあつい鼓動刻んだら可愛い猫耳つけて二人でゴロゴロしましょう♪

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

Post by Benevolent_Ghaleon »

phyco126 wrote:To you maybe, but for me the PSP already has value enough in just the system itself. There are a couple of good games for it already
Look at the post date. Seriously. This ALMOST calls for the homestar runner pic. :lol: :D