i have a lunar gift for you and Lunar fans

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
renejr902
NPC
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

i have a lunar gift for you and Lunar fans

Post by renejr902 »

Hi everyone! i took 3 of the best japanese Lunar PC Version video movie and i change the music and voice with the US english edition. Video number an000, an004 and an008 : more exactly, the 1st video, lunar and Alex singing, and boat song. The Video quality of the PC surpass BY VERY FAR even the mpeg ban Saturn Version.. Its like a DVD version in 1998-1999. The quality is unbelivable. I still have all movies video of the japanese and korea PC Version. it took me several hours to get the job done correctly. i put them on youtube recently. but if the webmaster let me upload my 3 videos from their website you could download it and read them in VLC and windows media player. But even the youtube version i uploaded have NO visual quality loss, that i can see, only audio languague was exchanged. Let me know if youre interested to have my edited video, i dont know if its legal to upload them on the web and gave you the links. its a masterpiece. i want to remake all of them with english voices and get them working in the pc version. the pc version work in windows 10 64 bit. but the game would still be in japanese, i dont think a translation patch exist..

SEE THE 3 YOUTUBE VIDEO LINK BELOW, the Quality is very impressive vs ps1 quality or saturn mpeg version

thanks. have a nice day. My name is Rene, my nickname renejr902

Youtube link and description:

WOW! LUNAR SILVER STAR STORY PC JP VERSION VIDEO WITH PS1 ENGLISH Music+Voice ( not saturn sega cd)

Hi! im Renejr902, i have a gift for you Lunar fans.
i took 3 of the best japanese movie video of Lunar Silver Star Story from the PC Windows Version japanese edition of 1998-1999 and i work several hours to exchange the japanese music and voice of these 3 JP videos with the PS1 US english music and voice.Video number an000, an004 and an008 : more exactly, the 1st video of the game, lunar and Alex singing, and the boat song. The Video quality of the PC version surpass BY VERY FAR even the mpeg ban Saturn Version.. Its like a DVD version in 1998-1999, its even look blu-ray in person, its amazing. YOU WONT FIND A BETTER QUALITY OF THESE 3 VIDEOS in ENGLISH anywhere else. The quality is unbelivable. I still have all movies videos of the japanese and korea PC Version if needed i can put a few online sometime.. it took me several hours to get the job done correctly with theses 3 videos. enjoy !! NO visual quality loss, 100% stream copy for video, only audio languague was exchanged. Videos has a original video of 640x480 and 2252kb/s just for the video, its dvd quality video. sound is 128-144kbit/s Let me know if youre interested at more in english or japanese, korea. i will get my english dvd quality videos working in the original PC version too, , its masterpiece. thanks. have a nice day. My name is Rene, my nickname renejr902
i hope youtube will show the real quality of my works..

https://youtu.be/4xwLLg_IwBU

https://youtu.be/m-0KZQz-BYw

https://youtu.be/0gq6mBsGURE

ssdninja
Reza Thief

Re: i have a lunar gift for you and Lunar fans

Post by ssdninja »

Very nice quality on these, thank you so much for sharing them <3

S.ninja
Red Dragon Priest

Post by S.ninja »

Awesome

ShugoHanasaki
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by ShugoHanasaki »

Great work! Thank you for your dedication and thank you for sharing these with us!
Lotus Moon Productions
- Podcasts on Independent Music Artists & Wrestling -

https://soundcloud.com/lotusmoonproductions

Maus
Red Dragon Priest

Post by Maus »

Sweet!