Lunar 3: Silver Legacy

This board is for general discussion of Lunar. Especially things such as Lunar merchandise, general discussions about the story that span more than one game, etc.
Star_Lunar3
Nanza Bandit
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Re: Lunar 3: Silver Legacy

Post by Star_Lunar3 »

ShugoHanasaki wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:56 pm
Star_Lunar3 wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:45 pm
ShugoHanasaki wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:51 pm
Star_Lunar3 wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:15 am I have a Facebook page called, 'Lunar 3: Silver Legacy.' It's usually updated weekly with information about the progress of the plot.

I've also attempted to reach out to Kei Shegima, John Truitt, Jenny Stigile, Chad Letts, and Noriyuki Iwadare. Jenny initially replied but quickly ghosted. I'd really like to get any of the former Lunar alumni to check out the story. I feel that good about it!
Jenny is a very busy woman whom i am in contact with as well. Saying she ghosted when you're not aware of how busy she is isn't exactly fair to her. Especially when you reach out to her for a fan fiction game. She's taken awhile at times to respond to me, but she does respond.

Ghosting "Ghosting, also known as simmering or icing, is a colloquial term which describes the practice of ending all communication and contact with another person without any apparent warning or justification and subsequently ignoring any attempts to reach out or communication made by said person."

I really don't believe Jenny intentionally did anything to ignore you.
I don't need the semantics of what ghosting is. Maybe she didn't intentionally ignore me, but at this point, it doesn't matter. I've moved on from attempting to get any further support from the Lunar alumni.

Would you be interested in learning more about this story?
"I don't need the semantics of what ghosting is." I was just trying to help you out and reassure you.... Sounds like you still believe she did ignore you and it certainly doesn't sound like you moved on with an emotional response like that. Giving up contact, admitting maybe she didn't intentionally ignore you...Those are emotional responses. Sounds like you care very much which isn't a bad thing, but please try and understand that these people have lives and it's kind of off putting to sit there as a fan and suspect these people are ignoring you.

I'm actually not interested in learning more about your story with how you responded. Kind of pushed me away if i'm being honest
My response wasn't meant to be emotional, but yours seemed a bit condescending. And again, I'm not worried about her responding at this point. Sorry to hear that you're not interested. Have a nice day.

ShugoHanasaki
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by ShugoHanasaki »

Star_Lunar3 wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:08 am
Star_Lunar3 wrote: Sun Jan 02, 2022 6:15 am I have a Facebook page called, 'Lunar 3: Silver Legacy.' It's usually updated weekly with information about the progress of the plot.

I've also attempted to reach out to Kei Shegima, John Truitt, Jenny Stigile, Chad Letts, and Noriyuki Iwadare. Jenny initially replied but quickly ghosted. I'd really like to get any of the former Lunar alumni to check out the story. I feel that good about it!
Jenny is a very busy woman whom i am in contact with as well. Saying she ghosted when you're not aware of how busy she is isn't exactly fair to her. Especially when you reach out to her for a fan fiction game. She's taken awhile at times to respond to me, but she does respond.

Ghosting "Ghosting, also known as simmering or icing, is a colloquial term which describes the practice of ending all communication and contact with another person without any apparent warning or justification and subsequently ignoring any attempts to reach out or communication made by said person."

I don't need the semantics of what ghosting is. Maybe she didn't intentionally ignore me, but at this point, it doesn't matter. I've moved on from attempting to get any further support from the Lunar alumni.

"I don't need the semantics of what ghosting is." I was just trying to help you out and reassure you.... Sounds like you still believe she did ignore you and it certainly doesn't sound like you moved on with an emotional response like that. Giving up contact, admitting maybe she didn't intentionally ignore you...Those are emotional responses. Sounds like you care very much which isn't a bad thing, but please try and understand that these people have lives and it's kind of off putting to sit there as a fan and suspect these people are ignoring you.

I'm actually not interested in learning more about your story with how you responded. Kind of pushed me away if i'm being honest
My response wasn't meant to be emotional, but yours seemed a bit condescending. And again, I'm not worried about her responding at this point. Sorry to hear that you're not interested. Have a nice day.
I wasn't being condescending. You accused an innocent person of ghosting you without any prior knowledge which is an emotional response. Not logical. I was trying to inform you from a different point of view and help you be mindful of it and help you look at and you accuse me of being condescending because of how your words made me feel uncomfortable and pushed me away. Not only did you assume someone you don't know was ignoring you, but when someone goes to help you and explains how that could be off putting you accuse them of being condescending...Which has only further made me not want to engage. I'll wrap this up here and wish you well on your project. I don't plan to carry on this conversation after this. If you decide to respond; i'll read it, but i've already tried multiple times to help you
Lotus Moon Productions
- Podcasts on Independent Music Artists & Wrestling -

https://soundcloud.com/lotusmoonproductions

Star_Lunar3
Nanza Bandit

Post by Star_Lunar3 »

ShugoHanasaki wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 4:17 am
Star_Lunar3 wrote: Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:08 am

I wasn't being condescending. You accused an innocent person of ghosting you without any prior knowledge which is an emotional response. Not logical. I was trying to inform you from a different point of view and help you be mindful of it and help you look at and you accuse me of being condescending because of how your words made me feel uncomfortable and pushed me away. Not only did you assume someone you don't know was ignoring you, but when someone goes to help you and explains how that could be off putting you accuse them of being condescending...Which has only further made me not want to engage. I'll wrap this up here and wish you well on your project. I don't plan to carry on this conversation after this. If you decide to respond; i'll read it, but i've already tried multiple times to help you
An innocent person? She ghosted but I never accused her of a crime. Dramatic much? Two words: Get therapy.

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Post by Sonic# »

This thread seems to have run its course. I'll lock it here.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time