Vane Manga Translation, and more!

The latest LunarNET news that shows up on the frontpage. All replies to topics here will show up as comments on the homepage. Forum rules are more strictly adhered to on these posts.
GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Vane Manga Translation, and more!

Post by GhaleonOne »

Hey, Kizyr here, happy to bring a pretty substantial update.
<br />
<br />LunarNET now has a <a href="/manga/vane.php">full translation</a> of the manga Lunar: Tale of the Vane Airship (also known as Vheen - Story of the Inheritance / Vane Hikuusen Monogatari). This manga covers Ghaleon's early life, from when he first journeyed to Burg, when he and Dyne first met Lemia, and his early life in Vane while the Vile Tribe still had a small (and dwindling) presence there. It's written so that both those with and without the manga can enjoy.
<br />
<br />The translation is mine, but many thanks goes to regular contributer Alunissage for some <i>major</i> editing.
<br />
<br />Also, don't forget, LunarNET's <a href="/manga.php">manga</a> and <a href="/novels.php">novels</a> sections are still active. They've now been fixed, so that the novel summaries and translations, and manga image pages, are all clear. So, take a look at the <a href="/novels.php">Lunar SSS Novel summaries</a> while you're at it. Another, fuller summary is soon to come for each volume of that. KF
-G1