New scans reveal new screenshots and a little more info...

The latest LunarNET news that shows up on the frontpage. All replies to topics here will show up as comments on the homepage. Forum rules are more strictly adhered to on these posts.
GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

New scans reveal new screenshots and a little more info...

Post by GhaleonOne »

While I'm sure Kizyr will give more detailed information when he gets back from Japan, I figured I'd at least throw up the new magazine scans and list off the few things he mentioned on the forums yesterday. First, word for word from Kizyr:

"I just read through the article. Not a whole lot we don't already know, but still a few things.

First, the story seems to be following SSS almost exactly up to the point they described (leaving Saith); presumably it's the same after that, with the addition of the new scenes. The battle gauge system they describe sounds just like the one in Lunar: Legend, though with better animations. The soundtrack is the pre-order bonus, as we know, though they also mention that it has new songs on it."

as for the scans themselves, you can find them on the Silver Star Harmony media page. Also, thanks to YoungDyne for finding the scans in the first place. Scans are courtesy of PSPHyper.
-G1