Lunar Silver Star Story Touch playable on AppleTV, coming to Android very soon

The latest LunarNET news that shows up on the frontpage. All replies to topics here will show up as comments on the homepage. Forum rules are more strictly adhered to on these posts.
GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Lunar Silver Star Story Touch playable on AppleTV, coming to Android very soon

Post by GhaleonOne »

More details to follow when they become available, but a quick announcement that Lunar: Silver Star Story Touch is playable on AppleTV and will soon be available on Android for the first time!
-G1

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Re: Lunar Silver Star Story Touch playable on AppleTV, coming to Android very soon

Post by Sonic# »

Excellent. When it comes to Android, I'll be playing it. I know it's a small team working on the Touch version, and I keep hearing good things, so I'm eager to see it firsthand.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Omegazero108
Nanza Bandit

Re: Lunar Silver Star Story Touch playable on AppleTV, coming to Android very soon

Post by Omegazero108 »

Hopefully this is legit and happens soon, as i'd almost immediately put the $11 down to get it.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

It's legit, and I'm looking forward to buying the game again on Android even though I haven't used my tablet in years, because I think I'm still playing the save file that I started when the iOS game first came out and I've felt bad that I'm getting so many years of use from it for one rather low cost. Especially considering how much work they continue to put in to polish it up.