iOS updates!

For discussion of the iOS platform version of Lunar.
DevNall
Blue Dragon Ninja
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Re: iOS updates!

Post by DevNall »

There's been a couple more minor updates too:

- Vertical stretch now only applies to gameplay, and not to FMV sequences or the title screen
- Adjusted some widescreen animation at the top of the Grindery
- Changed the font rendering in 1x in English

Alunissage wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 7:34 pm I'm so glad that this continues to be polished up. Such a labor of love. I would love to know the details of the Crystal Tower bug.
The item was the dragonfly wings; there was a fun little exploit there even in the original game too.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

Oh, that bit of using the dragonfly wings to bypass the check for whether weapons are equipped? It's mentioned explicitly in the SSSC official guide, so WD at least saw it as a feature rather than a bug even if it was accidental in origin. Players of SSST might actually be annoyed about that fix, haha. I've never gotten around to checking whether it's in the Saturn game but I do know that it (unsurprisingly) doesn't work in SSH.

DevNall
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by DevNall »

Alunissage wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2023 9:03 am Oh, that bit of using the dragonfly wings to bypass the check for whether weapons are equipped? It's mentioned explicitly in the SSSC official guide, so WD at least saw it as a feature rather than a bug even if it was accidental in origin. Players of SSST might actually be annoyed about that fix, haha. I've never gotten around to checking whether it's in the Saturn game but I do know that it (unsurprisingly) doesn't work in SSH.
No, SSST would actually crash if you used that item there. This is fixed, and I think you can still use the item.