Member Pictures 4: Return of the Members

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
phyco126
Dragonmaster
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by phyco126 »

Heh, to be honest, there is no way I can even begin to describe how I think you look. Very rarely do I ever associate a mental image with someone I meet online (though it does happen now and again.) You happen to be one of those that have no mental image for me. Therefore, I can't help you there ^^;

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

Dragonmaster Lou wrote:
GhaleonOne wrote:And right next to it is Barcelona, and on the other side is an even bigger Brasil. :P
FC Porto forever! :P
Tigers for the---

wrong sport.

Boca Juniors for the win!
phyco126 wrote:I am pretty short though, many people I know are taller than me. I'm 5'6" actually, wish I was at least a few inches taller.
Really? I never would've guessed. You always looked tall in your photographs. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

FC Porto forever! Razz
Porto are a solid team, but they were better a few years ago under Mourino (and I don't even like Mourino much these days).

Who do you think will take the Champion's League after today's last semi-final game? Liverpool vs. AC Milan. The rematch of the classic from 2 years ago.

And Kiz, Boca seem to be picking up some fairly top name players lately. They have Riquelme on loan from Spain's Villareal, and there's been rumors of some fairly big name players like David Trezeguet going down there for a season or two.
-G1

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Kizyr wrote:
phyco126 wrote:I am pretty short though, many people I know are taller than me. I'm 5'6" actually, wish I was at least a few inches taller.
Really? I never would've guessed. You always looked tall in your photographs. KF
Seriously? Huh. Well yeah. Of course, since when have photos made someone look accurate? :P It probably also helps because of the various angles I have had with them, and usually not having anything behind me to give a reference to height.

Dragonmaster Lou
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Dragonmaster Lou »

GhaleonOne wrote:
FC Porto forever! Razz
Porto are a solid team, but they were better a few years ago under Mourino (and I don't even like Mourino much these days).

Who do you think will take the Champion's League after today's last semi-final game? Liverpool vs. AC Milan. The rematch of the classic from 2 years ago.
I'm actually only a very casual fan of European soccer, to be honest. My FC Porto fandom has more to do with growing up in a Portuguese household than anything else (my dad, though, was a S.L. Benfica guy). It's a bit more difficult following it where I live now, though, since I no longer get any Portuguese television on cable like at my old place or my parents' place.
"Guts can turn a 30% chance into a 100% chance!" - Taiga Kohtarou
Personal home page: http://www.techhouse.org/~lou
Lunar page: http://www.techhouse.org/~lou/lunar/
AMV page: http://www.tealstudios.com

RPGMan
Red Dragon Priest

Post by RPGMan »

I'm 5'11. A little abover average for height i think. hmmm, I always make mental images of people online and stuff. Not very detailed ones, but most of the time I do. I will see about uploading some pics of me tonight.

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

GhaleonOne wrote:Image

Kinda grainy, but it's the first pic in years that I've put online.
YAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! I haven't seen your picture in years! You look great G1!! :D
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

Benevolent_Ghaleon
BANNED

Post by Benevolent_Ghaleon »

not how i thought he'd look at all.

hey lunartic isn't 17 anymore, right? does that mean the jessica cosplay thing can happen without lunar-net seeming creepy? i've scoured the net for good lunar cosplay and i generally find horrid things....the tables need to shift AT LEAST slightly.

CatsWithMatches
Red Dragon Priest

Post by CatsWithMatches »

Here's me (on the right) at my friends college graduation party after acen. I was the dj, and I was showing him how my stuff was set up, so he could mess around on it too. (we're both into djing.) Not the best picture, but the best one to come out of this past weekend. (and, well, the last several years, really.)

ilovemyguitar
Legendary Hero

Post by ilovemyguitar »

Benevolent_Ghaleon wrote:does that mean the jessica cosplay thing can happen without lunar-net seeming creepy?
Don't delude yourself. Lunar-NET will always be creepy. Why do you think I hang out here? :P

Guild_Premier_Ghaleon
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Guild_Premier_Ghaleon »

I'm in my senior year of high school now and this was my addition to the year book. My senior picture was the best by far. ;)
"Perhaps you should demonstrate the power which gives you such confidence. Then we shall see who is fit to be supreme ruler, and who... is dead!"

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Guild_Premier_Ghaleon wrote:Image
I totally want to take this picture and put a word bubble there saying "WAAAZZZZZUUUUUPPPP" and then slather it all over the internet. You'll be famous man.

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

Oh yay! Acen pictures! I have lots of those! I'll share a few. ^_^

Me with fellow Jeff Nimoy and Quinton Flynn fans. We were disappointed they weren't there this year, so I had this brilliant sign idea. xD I put it on their Myspaces.

Travis Willingham was such a sweetie! I went to go introduce myself to him, and he gave me the biggest shock of my life. I said "Hi Travis!" and he smiled back saying, "Hi Shannon!" :shock: He already knew who I was. Jeff Nimoy told him all about me apparently lol.

With more AMAZING voice actors, Brittney Karbowski, Colleen Clinkenbeard, myself and Mike McFarland.

And last but not least, Tai and I make the HOTTEST couple ever. xD Stay back from my man! :P
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」

CatsWithMatches
Red Dragon Priest

Post by CatsWithMatches »

LuNaRtIc wrote:Oh yay! Acen pictures! I have lots of those! I'll share a few. ^_^
No pictures this year from me, but I do remember seeing you in the dealers room. Didn't have the chance to stop and say Hi, though.

GhaleonOne
Ghost From The Past

Post by GhaleonOne »

I was wondered when someone would post about that convention. If anyone's going next year, I might try and go. I never got to go to E3 or any of the big conventions out on the east coast, and I could probably swing Chicago by next year easily. I wouldn't go unless I knew I'd get to meet other people from here though.

BTW, did you see Alayna (LuciaOne) at all Lunartic? I *think* she went, but that was last month when I asked her about it.
-G1

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

McFarland? Sounds familiar.

Oh, so you know, I should start going. It seems a lot of cuties head that way :P

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

GhaleonOne wrote:I was wondered when someone would post about that convention. If anyone's going next year, I might try and go. I never got to go to E3 or any of the big conventions out on the east coast, and I could probably swing Chicago by next year easily. I wouldn't go unless I knew I'd get to meet other people from here though.

BTW, did you see Alayna (LuciaOne) at all Lunartic? I *think* she went, but that was last month when I asked her about it.
I'm definitely going to try and go again next year, I'm afraid I'm hooked to that con now. :P If you could come next year G1, the con would positively ROCK. You should put on a big Lunar panel for us! :P I'll help! lol And I didn't see Alayna anywhere this time. I don't know if she was there or not, but don't recall seeing any Lunar cosplayers this year. Last year there were tons of them!

And Phyco, Mike McFarland is an anime director here in the states. He has done some voice work too, but I think he's best known for directing Fullmetal Alchemist with Colleen Clinkenbeard.
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

Full Metal Alchemist eh? Perhapes that's where I saw the name or whatever.

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

And while we're on the topic of voice actors... >.>

I met Billy West today.
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

What does Billy West do? That name sounds VERY familiar.