Golden Globes

General talk. News, religion, politics, your daily life, whatever, it goes here. Just keep it clean.
Monde Luna
Blue Dragon Ninja
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Golden Globes

Post by Monde Luna »

<3 Tina Fey she always makes me laugh. Her statement at the Golden Globes red carpet made my day. "It's not rain, it's just God crying for NBC." BTW I'm on team Conan.

Werefrog
Dragonmaster

Re: Golden Globes

Post by Werefrog »

While I think the whole team Conan vs. team Leno stuff is ridiculous, I think Conan is the better comic and that Leno is being petty. Every time I've ever been at an open mike, there's always someone who doesn't get off the stage when they're supposed. That's Leno. He's seen the light that they use to signal people to get off the stage, but he refuses to leave.

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

I love Tina Fey too. It helps that shes totally hot.

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Undine
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Undine »

I am disappointed by the quality of dresses.

Monde Luna
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Monde Luna »

I agree w/ all of you, I think Conan is funny. Generally I don't laugh at Leno but Conan did write one of my favorite Simpsons episodes of all time. (monorail) And the dresses where a little bland this time around. Typically I am surprised at some of the clothes the women show up in, but nothing was that far from normal this time. If I was a dude Phyco I would totally think Tina Fey is hot too.

Aaron
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Aaron »

I don't care about the Jay vs. Conan thing. But the golden globes bothered me because AVATAR won for best picture and director...that was stupid.

Jenner
Dragonmaster

Post by Jenner »

Undine wrote:I am disappointed by the quality of dresses.

Oh come now, they can't all be Lady Gaga. I was happy with it, because, y'know... no boobs everywhere.

I think this "competition" and "bad blood" between Jay and Conan may have a bit of honesty in it, but I also think it's been mostly contrived to boost the ratings and increase viewership for both shows. Just like the Edward vs Jacob -Dragon Diamond-.

IMHO Conan is awesome.

If I may indulge in quoting The List...
The List wrote: Pisces26eric: LMAO
Pisces26eric: http://conanzeromus.ytmnd.com/
Unicorn Lure: WOAH, NO.
Unicorn Lure: you can't jump Conan
Unicorn Lure: he's too gangsta ;P
Pisces26eric: I totally wanna fight Conan at the end of a FF game.
Unicorn Lure: xD
Unicorn Lure: He'd funny you to DEFF
Unicorn Lure: He would just recast "Cliched George Bush Joke" over and over and Summon "Max Weinberg and the Max Weinberg Seven" over and over and over again.
Pisces26eric: lol
Unicorn Lure: and you'd have to beat Triumph the Insult Comic Dog to get to him ;P
Unicorn Lure: and that's only after doing all the Fed Ex Pope side missions ;P
Unicorn Lure: And lets not forget finding all the Preparation H that Preparation H Raymond lost on his trip across the world.
Pisces26eric: And all the hardcore OLDSCHOOL gamers would be -Borgan- about how the remake cut Andy Richter out.
Unicorn Lure: xD
The Infamous Jenner!
Maker of Lists.
RIP Coley...
still adore you Kiz.