Hey y'all

New users, post your introduction to the forums here here!
Posters leaving for or returning after an extended period of time, feel free to post here as well!
Asyrdar
Meryod Yokel
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Hey y'all

Post by Asyrdar »

How's it going? Name's DJ, I'm a dude who does things and thinks stuff and has a face and hands. What up

Also, this website is set up in a strangely familiar way - is this run by the same people who ran the old LunarEB forums back in the day? (IE pre-2005 or so)

Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain

Re: Hey y'all

Post by Sonic# »

Welcome!

This site was unrelated to LunarEB. I visited those forums for a time; this place was around since most of its original members were on AOL.
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

Asyrdar
Meryod Yokel

Post by Asyrdar »

Oh word, thats cool, I was gonna say, its eerily similar to that site....like, even the question to verify if you're a person or not was the same on that site 0.o Anyway, glad to be here, I'm gonna try and breathe some life into the RP section when I have time, hopefully there's a handful of like-minded folk

Imperial Knight
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Imperial Knight »

Hello. There's a handful of people around here who were members at LEB at one time or another. I was Scrambler there.

Asyrdar
Meryod Yokel

Post by Asyrdar »

Imperial Knight wrote:Hello. There's a handful of people around here who were members at LEB at one time or another. I was Scrambler there.

Howdy

I was Blackfiend724 lol I wish I could say I remember you, but there's many years and many beers in between then and now.

brit
White Dragon Knight

Post by brit »

Welcome to Lunar-NET! ^__^

3DS | 3652-1775-0152
PSN | Psychobrit08
SWITCH | SW-1497-7723-9594

** please let me know if you add me **

ShugoHanasaki
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by ShugoHanasaki »

Welcome! If you want to join live action about LUNAR and other video games be sure to check us out on Telegram

https://t.me/WorldofLunar

Download Telegram from the website
Lotus Moon Productions
- Podcasts on Independent Music Artists & Wrestling -

https://soundcloud.com/lotusmoonproductions

Asyrdar
Meryod Yokel

Post by Asyrdar »

Thanks for the warm welcome guys :)