Madlib: Letter to Favorite Author

For people with stuff to show off. Artwork, music you've composed, websites you've designed, etc. Put it here.

Would you like me to post more madlibs as I complete them?

yes
100%
not really...
No votes

Total votes: 6

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Madlib: Letter to Favorite Author

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

Hi again all!

My second successful madlib! Not Lunar related this time, but it's all originally written by me, so I hope that kind of makes up for it :D This is one of MANY I've written, so if you guys are interested I will post more as I complete them.

Unfortunately, my javascript/html knowledge is quite limited so these aren't anything flashy visually, at least not yet. Also, there are a few grammatical bugs that I'm still trying to work out.

Again though I hope you all enjoy these :D Your feedback is GREATLY appreciated, so even if you're not happy with them (you think they're poorly written, boring, etc) please let me know :)

Here is the link: http://www.angelfire.com/ma/animemixx/D ... uthor.html

Again, I'm sorry for the advertising, stupid angelfire! -_-

Thanks a lot all and take care!

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Post by Kizyr »

I ran through two. One normal, and one Lunar-related...

First:
Dear George Orwell ,
I loved your book,'The Attack of the Oven Eaters.' I also enjoyed the sequel,'The Attack of the Supernova from Outerspace'. Both were much more engrossing than Jack Black 's recent autobiography 'Where I Play'. That book just made me want to jam
I found your book even more fascinating than Stephen King's latest work, 'The Irritation '. I just don't understand why more stories like yours can't be put on the shelves! Who care's about Richard Pryor 's 'How to Trick In Less Than 47 Seconds'!
In closing I wish you the best of luck on your future endeavors and that you will read my manuscript 'Luck in My Coffee, Why God why?!' which is still under heavy revision.
Your Brilliant Fan,
Mouse

Second:
Dear K'Arthur,
I loved your book,'The Attack of the Boomerang Eaters.' I also enjoyed the sequel,'The Attack of the Dung Beetle from Outerspace'. Both were much more engrossing than Plantella 's recent autobiography 'Where I Play'. That book just made me want to flee
I found your book even more fascinating than Stephen King's latest work, 'The Chiro Tail '. I just don't understand why more stories like yours can't be put on the shelves! Who care's about Borgan 's 'How to Defend In Less Than 1000 Seconds'!
In closing I wish you the best of luck on your future endeavors and that you will read my manuscript' Dragon Diamond in My Coffee, Why God why?!' which is still under heavy revision.
Your Confused Fan,
Nipple Yanker

How delightfully absurd. KF
~Kizyr (they|them)

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

Lol, I gotta say those were pretty funny, thanks Kiz :D

"Your Confused Fan, Nipple Yanker" xD LOL

Ian Nathaniel Cohen
Saith Pirate

Post by Ian Nathaniel Cohen »

Dear Rafael Sabatini ,

I loved your book,'The Attack of the prawn Eaters.' I also enjoyed the sequel,'The Attack of the Ohio from Outerspace'. Both were much more engrossing than Kevin Conroy 's recent autobiography 'Where I Play'. That book just made me want to thwack

I found your book even more fascinating than Stephen King's latest work, 'The toast '. I just don't understand why more stories like yours can't be put on the shelves! Who care's about Aretha Franklin 's 'How to belch In Less Than 37 Seconds'!

In closing I wish you the best of luck on your future endeavors and that you will read my manuscript' thumbscrew in My Coffee, Why God why?!' which is still under heavy revision.

Your buoyant Fan,

tripod
"Things need not have happened to be true. Tales and dreams are the shadow-truths that will endure when mere facts are dust and ashes, and forgot."

Dream, Neil Gaiman's "A Midsummer Night's Dream"