Bromides?

For people with stuff to show off. Artwork, music you've composed, websites you've designed, etc. Put it here.
Kitdra
Student of Vane
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Bromides?

Post by Kitdra »

Ok so, We know as a little side quest collection thing we can find some nice pictures of the characters (or some eye gougeing ones [Borgan in bathtub] *shutters*)... but what about ones that should have been in the game? Well I desided to make one of my own and share it and thought that maybe others might want to add some of their own... maybe even call this thread a Lunar Scrapbook.. so I want to see what others come up with and I'll keep adding my own as they come to me. Please keep it pg too, don't know when young kids are watching.

Mia found Nash in the middle of his Morrning routine XD

Kitdra
Student of Vane

Re: Bromides?

Post by Kitdra »

ok seem like not many are into this idea then... so how about this?... what Bromide like pic would you like me to draw next?... and I'll see how it goes. Please keep it with SSS or BE versions, they're the only 2 I've really played... (I count Dragon Song as one :P )

chiiruchan
Red Dragon Priest

Post by chiiruchan »

Let me guess. The "GE" is part of the word "GEL". XD I want to draw a bromide myself.... but I guess I will need to make some time for it. :?

Edit: I was about to draw one then my mom came home and asked me to clean some stuff. T_T

Kitdra
Student of Vane

Post by Kitdra »

Awws :p yeah some times I start a drawing and go to put to the side for a bit before working on it again... Yay for saveing in photoshop and all the niffty effects it gives... (had used some of them for the bathroom walls, floor, glass shower doors, mirror, and sink... and yes the GE is for GEL XD

chiiruchan
Red Dragon Priest

Post by chiiruchan »

Blarg. I only had time to finish my coloring of Cloud Strife. It only took me 3 weeks to get to it. :P It took 2 hours to color... which is hard to get time to do if it's me. I'm going to at least try to sketch me a Hiro pic.

Angelalex242
Legendary Hero

Post by Angelalex242 »

I know she has 4 as it is, but I want to see more Lucia.

Ya know, I've never felt the game explained how Hiro was going to do any eating on the Blue Star. Maybe she should be trying to use the Power of Creation she just acquired to make him some food?
Don't blame me, Lucia promised me lots of snuggles and cuddles if I would be her PR guy.

Ardent Fox
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Ardent Fox »

MOAR!

I don't care how you do it but...

MOAR!

chiiruchan
Red Dragon Priest

Post by chiiruchan »

Well... I'm sick so I haven't even picked up a pencil other than to write down my doctor's appointment. :( I totally got my idea for Hiro... with swim trunks... looking hawt.

Kitdra
Student of Vane

Post by Kitdra »

GO FOR IT!!!! XD I need to think of my next one...

chiiruchan
Red Dragon Priest

Post by chiiruchan »

I finally made the Hiro Bromide! It's a large file. :3 Check it out on my DeviantArt: http://konekotabby.deviantart.com/#/d2xi2o5 I was gonna draw him in swim trunks.... but he ended up naked..... though you can't see anything.

Kitdra
Student of Vane

Post by Kitdra »

XD kinda reminds me of the sceen at the hot springs with Nash when you have the soaps*just no towel* thro I never got the soaps when I played... yay youtube XD

chiiruchan
Red Dragon Priest

Post by chiiruchan »

I got WAY too many soaps when I played. O_O; And I had 99 Starlights all the time almost... and they are "ultra rare" according to the locals. :lol: