Lunar Sims

For people with stuff to show off. Artwork, music you've composed, websites you've designed, etc. Put it here.
Kaiya-Sky
Black Dragon Wizard
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Lunar Sims

Post by Kaiya-Sky »

I've Been playing The Sims 3 on and off for a little over a year now. I dislike most of the pre-made sims living in the towns, and not wanting to be friend any of them i made some i would want to befriend, the Lunar cast. They are Far from perfect, a few things still bother me, mostly Nash. I've attempted to make him at least 3 times, the hair doesn't help. And my Alex isn't cute enough, i was going to adjust a few things on him but never got around to it. Their clothes i tried to get as close as possible with out looking silly, but most are more inspired then attempts to get the clothes accurate.

Well here they are.
The order of their clothes from left to right is, Sleepwear, Formal, Everyday, Athletic, Swimwear.
Close ups of their faces

Here are some alternate Outfits for some of them, including Lucia's, Leo's, and Jeans alternate Outfits, and Hiro with proper boots, I didn't like the white part at first, but since taking this picture it grew on me, and i wish i put them in the first place. I also have Alternate clothes for Mia, Luna and Human Ruby, I just think they look cute on them and a bit better then their original everyday, but wasn't close enough to their actual outfits, besides ruby i just had a hard time picking. Also an attempt at Dark Luna, I did have a better outfit for it, but it was under swimwear and i couldn't have the gloves, books, and stockings with it, so it was pretty plain with just the cape.

You can find big version of the pictures here is you're interested CLICK

I think my favorite has to be Luna, Jean, Human Nall and Human Ruby, mostly Nall.
So what do you guys thing?

Klover
Reza Thief

Re: Lunar Sims

Post by Klover »

Edit: Lol, I just noticed that Nall's swimwear has fish on them. :lol:

Not Sims 2? Well, crap. Now I want the Sims 3 just so that I can download these cuties. :x If you put them up for download, anyway.

My favorites are both of the Ausa girls, both human and little dragon forms of Nall and Ruby, Jessica, and Jean.

But, if I had to pick, it'd be Ruby in her Athletic wear and everyday wear. Both of them look like they could be official character designs for her in a Lunar game. :mrgreen:

I love all of them, though. I really wish you would put them up for download somewhere, like ModTheSims or the Sims 3 exchange. *Wants Sims 3 even though she has been told that it erases Sims 2 data*

Hmm... Now that I think of it, I think I made little dragon forms of Nall and Ruby on my Sims 2, but they don't have wings, because the mod would completely replace the cheek and chin fur that both of them need to look better. I was also making Sims for Mia, Lucia (Dragon Song), and Ellie. But that's all on a different computer. Oh, well. Once I get a new laptop, I'll transfer all of my backup files to it once I install the Sims 2. Then I'll finish them and find a way somehow put them up for download.

Again, I'd like to say that they look very good! Keep up the good work!
^What I think of Lunar.^

Arlia
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Arlia »

Oh my gosh, that's awesome! I've been tempted to try Sims several times, but the computer just doesn't have enough space.

But that's an amazing likeness! Good job, you seem to have a knack for that.

LuNaRtIc
Bromide Hunter

Post by LuNaRtIc »

OMG GIRRRRRRRL!!! *A* <3
These are FLAWLESS!! I made crappy Lunar Sims about a month ago, these put mine to shame! xD (I don't know anything about modding!)
They all look fantastic! The girls are so gorgeous! You made such cute outfits for them all! ;A; <3
Nall and Ruby both as baby dragons and humans are adorable!! So awesome!! Ugh, I need your Nall! ;A;
I'd like to see a Ghaleon or even a Mauri from you sometime too! Fantastic job!! :D
EDIT: Tempest and Fresca too! *A*
「美しい白い竜 愛しい白い竜…」
My avatar art was done by luleiya! <3

jay_are
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by jay_are »

I totally love this!!!! (And I've never played Sims)
Thanks for sharing!

Kaiya-Sky
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Kaiya-Sky »

Klover - I would make them in the sims 2 i had it, last thing i need is another sims game on my computer. I was thinking about uploading them somewhere and i might still, but i would have to make up a list of all the custom contest i used on them first. I'm pretty sure that almost all of their hairs are custom content, but most of their clothes are from the store packs and expansion packs, ect, so it bugs me a little that even if you downloaded them its not garentead that they'll have the outfits. But i guess that wouldn't be that big of deal, and you would be able to create your own outfits for them which im sure some people would do anyways. I was trying to make an outfit for Ruby that looked like it could be official since there wasn't much to work from for her, so I'm glad you see it that way ^^

Arlia - Thank you. Yes the sims does take up a lot of space, especially if you start downloading custom contest which i got a bit of an addiction too, my folder for just custom content is 2GB right now, i hope to edit it down a bit soon.

LuNaRtIc - I plan on doing some other characters down the road, i was going to do Mauri with this group but just spent to much time on them and needed a small break. I was also thinking of doing Ramus, Dyne/Laike, Mel, and Lemia, I'm a little scared to attempt Ghaleon. Also was thinking about attempting xenobia, Phacia and Royce but that might be a little too difficult, and i would have to be creative with their clothes. I'll just have to see how things go. When i upload them somewhere I'll make sure to post a link to my Nall for you.

brit
White Dragon Knight

Post by brit »

OMG these sims look adorable!!!! ^.^

3DS | 3652-1775-0152
PSN | Psychobrit08
SWITCH | SW-1497-7723-9594

** please let me know if you add me **