Persona 4 bashes Twilight

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
brightshield
Red Dragon Priest
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Persona 4 bashes Twilight

Post by brightshield »

:lol: Frickin awesome. I love Atlus. Twilight is like the bane of my existence, so seeing one of my favorite games bash it puts a huge smile on my face. You've definitely got to play this game more than once. I missed this priceless content the first time. The game just got booted up major points for this... definitely one of my favorite RPGs...

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z158 ... ight-1.gif

ShindoW
Black Dragon Wizard

Re: Persona 4 bashes Twilight

Post by ShindoW »

That is pure awesome. Persona 4 FTW; I hate Twilight, it has ruined the vampire genre. Sparkle my butt.

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

I never saw either of these movies, but yet at some point I'm going to have to endure it just for reference.

ShindoW
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by ShindoW »

I was forced to read the Wiki summary for an assignment. =/

Vyse of Arcadia
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by Vyse of Arcadia »

Hahaha, that's awesome! I'm going to have to sit down and play though Persona 4 when I get the chance.

Alan_Geitz
Pao Hunter

Post by Alan_Geitz »

ShindoW wrote:I was forced to read the Wiki summary for an assignment. =/
An assignment?! They THINK this is productive reading material in schools, now!? O_o

ShindoW
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by ShindoW »

I had to take that teacher twice. I hated her. The first time I had her, she sent me and a friend to the counselor's (this is a community college btw and Ive never had a good time at a counselors office ever-- the guy there asked me why I looked so tired-- he didnt have to get up at 5:30 AM to cross a ferry to get to 8 AM classes) for not looking at her when she spoke-- we were in chairs facing the back of the room lined wth long tables and computers. To her, it should've been a web class. Especially the second time I had her. She had the nerve to accuse my gf of plagiarism because her writing style was SIMILAR to something/someone she'd never read. God, I just wanted to punch her or slash her tires or key her car.

But yeah. I hate Twilight.

Aaron
Blue Dragon Ninja

Post by Aaron »

ShindoW wrote:I had to take that teacher twice. I hated her. The first time I had her, she sent me and a friend to the counselor's (this is a community college btw and Ive never had a good time at a counselors office ever-- the guy there asked me why I looked so tired-- he didnt have to get up at 5:30 AM to cross a ferry to get to 8 AM classes) for not looking at her when she spoke-- we were in chairs facing the back of the room lined wth long tables and computers. To her, it should've been a web class. Especially the second time I had her. She had the nerve to accuse my gf of plagiarism because her writing style was SIMILAR to something/someone she'd never read. God, I just wanted to punch her or slash her tires or key her car.
If you have an issue with a professor you should complain to the department head. Although, depending on your state your teachers union could be rather powerful. In California it is almost impossible to fire a teacher. The union even has their hands in the class sizes. I remember hearing from one professor that if they took on more then X amount of students for their class the Union could sue the college for something ridiculous. All it did was hurt students, especially considering the caliber of teaching isn't so great all the unions do is harm the students.

In my particular situation I had an issue with a professor who commuted daily from a mountain area to the coast (where my school is). She was constantly late, and constantly canceled class. I went to complain to the dean and guess what? SHE WAS THE DEAN! lol.

Hows that for hypocrisy?

Wheres the justice? lol.

But my advice to you is not to keep taking a professor you don't like. And try to not be so angry, its rather scary in this day and age when you consider things like columbine/Virginia Tech. Heck just a few days ago a campus in California had their parking area closed down because someone called in a car bomb threat.

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

There are very, very few classes for which learning is improved by a larger class size; generally the reverse. And Aaron, are you conflating higher education with primary/secondary education? The situation is a bit different at the college level.

(I wish K'arthur were still posting here... she'd be able to address this.)

ShindoW
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by ShindoW »

Aaron wrote:
ShindoW wrote:I had to take that teacher twice. I hated her. The first time I had her, she sent me and a friend to the counselor's (this is a community college btw and Ive never had a good time at a counselors office ever-- the guy there asked me why I looked so tired-- he didnt have to get up at 5:30 AM to cross a ferry to get to 8 AM classes) for not looking at her when she spoke-- we were in chairs facing the back of the room lined wth long tables and computers. To her, it should've been a web class. Especially the second time I had her. She had the nerve to accuse my gf of plagiarism because her writing style was SIMILAR to something/someone she'd never read. God, I just wanted to punch her or slash her tires or key her car.
If you have an issue with a professor you should complain to the department head. Although, depending on your state your teachers union could be rather powerful. In California it is almost impossible to fire a teacher. The union even has their hands in the class sizes. I remember hearing from one professor that if they took on more then X amount of students for their class the Union could sue the college for something ridiculous. All it did was hurt students, especially considering the caliber of teaching isn't so great all the unions do is harm the students.

In my particular situation I had an issue with a professor who commuted daily from a mountain area to the coast (where my school is). She was constantly late, and constantly canceled class. I went to complain to the dean and guess what? SHE WAS THE DEAN! lol.

Hows that for hypocrisy?

Wheres the justice? lol.

But my advice to you is not to keep taking a professor you don't like. And try to not be so angry, its rather scary in this day and age when you consider things like columbine/Virginia Tech. Heck just a few days ago a campus in California had their parking area closed down because someone called in a car bomb threat.
Aw, Aaron, I didn't mean to sound scary. I know that thing is a problem nowadays, probably moreso in the area I live in which isnt populated as much. Almost every lunch at my high school there was a cop on somebody or pepper spray threats. I nearly had a stalker for a boyfriend and he almost had a cop on me because he let me borrow a game and I didnt have it that day. Seriously. I say alot of things I dont mean ;p I was mad but I'm overprotective, lol. I actually didn't say a thing to her [the teacher], just felt like venting. I took her a second time only because my gf and I needed the course and that was the only time slot. At least my English classes are done. XD Yay! Now I just need to finish the lower math to get into college algebra, retake history a third time, and then take biology. As you can see, Im not good at anything but English and Art ^o^ Im also trying to decide what to major in.. Im thinking English just so I can have a 4 year degree before I finish Court Reporting School.

AlexAybara
Reza Thief

Post by AlexAybara »

You know, it was bad enough a friend of mine forced me to watch the movie the first time. Then she decides to trick me into watching it a second time. -_- Hey Alex! Let's go to the movies and watch something since we got nothing better to do! *Ends up being stuck watching twilight again because it was the only movie she liked* I decided to just sleep through half the movie since I had to go to work at 6am the next day anyways.

ShindoW
Black Dragon Wizard

Post by ShindoW »

That must be a good friend. XD