Windwaker

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Post by Silver Phoenix »

WindWaker had improved game mechanics, and played a lot better than Ocarina of Time. Hitting "A" to perform a counter attack at the precise time when an enemy was attacking was a very useful addition. No it wasn't brand new gameplay overall, but it was more streamlined, and better implemented. It's a 3D game, and the only thing they really could have added is a button to jump. I think that perhaps they didn't, because a lot of jumping in 3D games requires precise timing, or length of the jump.

Hiro-67
Student of Vane

Post by Hiro-67 »

yeah, but i still would have liked it to be more challenging, im not saying ive masterd the game, but i didnt even die once until i faced ganon at the end.

Silver Phoenix
Bromide Hunter

Post by Silver Phoenix »

Difficulty is an individual taste. Yes, some games are way too easy, and some extremely difficult. I thought Windwaker was a happy medium. I am not a fan of the overly difficult games, and chances are Twilight Princess will be more of a challenge.

Hiro-67
Student of Vane

Post by Hiro-67 »

yeah, twilight princess looks great, its too bad they pushed it back a year. well, mabye itll be a lot better then.