Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
Sonic#
Pao Tribe Chieftain
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

Re: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Post by Sonic# »

I named mine Arcadia. I didn't even think of Vane!

So far I'm still firmly into collecting different kinds of trees. We'll see if I ever try more complex designs. :)
Sonic#

"Than seyde Merlion, "Whethir lyke ye bettir the swerde othir the scawberde?" "I lyke bettir the swerde," seyde Arthure. "Ye ar the more unwyse, for the scawberde ys worth ten of the swerde; for whyles ye have the scawberde uppon you, ye shall lose no blood, be ye never so sore wounded. Therefore kepe well the scawberde allweyes with you." --- Le Morte Darthur, Sir Thomas Malory

"Just as you touch the energy of every life form you meet, so, too, will will their energy strengthen you. Fail to live up to your potential, and you will never win. " --- The Old Man at the End of Time

brit
White Dragon Knight

Post by brit »

Normally I name the town Burg, however, I decided to be different this time and picked something else.

I decided to go with Amaryllis. Two weeks later I wanted to reset but I am too invested in my designs to do that.

3DS | 3652-1775-0152
PSN | Psychobrit08
SWITCH | SW-1497-7723-9594

** please let me know if you add me **

Alunissage
Goddess

Post by Alunissage »

I admit I didn't really think of Lunar-related islands other than Lann. And shortly after I named it Lann I realized I should have named it Lann Islet or something like that. The main reason I used that name was because in New Leaf I called my town Lyton and only realized later that Lann would have been a better choice because of the ocean being right there.

All this is reminding me that I still haven't gotten back to any clothing design... I've been distracted with island terraforming and flower breeding.