How Did This Get Played?: a podcast about the worst, weirdest, and Waluigiest video games

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
frozenyoge
Burg Farmer
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

How Did This Get Played?: a podcast about the worst, weirdest, and Waluigiest video games

Post by frozenyoge »

This is my main podcast right now as the chemistry between the hosts is quite infectious. They're hilarious and so quick to laugh all the time.

I bring it up here specifically because one of the hosts, Heather, randomly brought up Lunar: The Silver Star. It was such a treat when that happened. They talked about it for like twenty minutes, played the intro tune for those that hadn't heard it, talked about what it was like finding out about it at the time of its original release.

These podcasters come from deep within the Los Angeles comedy scene, and I dunno it's just dope finding out how far this series reaches.

The above happens in episode 102 at around minute 35 fyi but I wholeheartedly recommend the podcast in general.

Kizyr
Keeper of Knowledge (probationary)

Re: How Did This Get Played?: a podcast about the worst, weirdest, and Waluigiest video games

Post by Kizyr »

I swear someone else was talking about this podcast a while ago on these forums? But I can't remember where or find it (maybe it was in a Lunar Discord server)... But it was before this episode.

Mostly I'm amazed they brought up TSS, rather than SSS!
~Kizyr (they|them)