trauma center

Your general gaming entertainment thread.
From Mario to Sonic, Zelda to Final Fantasy. Talk about it here.
Hiro-67
Student of Vane
jedwabna poszewka na poduszkę 70x80

trauma center

Post by Hiro-67 »

i just picked up that trauma center game, the one where you perform surgeries and things on people. and i have to say... that it is pretty good. it really forces you to think on your feet(with your hands, haha) and try to save the peoples lives that you are working on. it can be very nerveracking at times though, but in a fun way, and of course it has a story, but i usually just skip through it becuse its just about you becoming a better docter and what not. but over all i think its a fun game and think you guys should check it out if you think you might be into that kind of thing. plus its only 30 bux...

SKParasite
Lann Fisherman

Post by SKParasite »

No way? It's out now?! Shows how I pay attention.

I really want this game, badly, because of how interesting it looks and how different it is compared to other games. This is why I love Pheonix Write so much, because it's a whole new experience of gaming for me.

I'll be getting it as soon as I can afford it, that's for sure. ;D

phyco126
Dragonmaster

Post by phyco126 »

You know, I'm a bit frightened that kids with this game will try to operate on me in my sleep! Seriously though, if you can beat this game, would it actually, in some small way, qualify you to be a doctor? (sure beats 9 years of college)

- "Sometimes life smiles when it kicks you down. The trick is to smile back."

Kale
Student of Vane

Post by Kale »

it sounds like fun. But i dunno if its my kinda game or not.
"I hate to look a gift horse in the mouth but...What kind of Cheesy poof is that!?"
~Ruby, Lunar 2 Eternal Blue after meeting Mystere

Hiro-67
Student of Vane

Post by Hiro-67 »

i really liked it, its gets really hard at some points though

PrettyGirlJean
White Dragon Knight

Post by PrettyGirlJean »

What kind of surgeries are they? Like open heart surgery? Brain surgery? I'm interested in this game, but I don't know too much about it and I'd like to know more before I shell out any money even if it is only $30... which when you're unemployed is a lot btw :P

Hiro-67
Student of Vane

Post by Hiro-67 »

well so far ive done open heart surgeries, parsasites, tumors, deep wounds with like glass and stuff to take out, ect. there is a lot of different stuff in it, i havent completed it though.